2018 WINTER SPORTS ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
FOR HOLMDEL HIGH SCHOOL AND WILLIAM R. SATZ SCHOOL
Click the icon below to register for an activity
Holmdel High School Athletic Registration
William R. Satz Athletic Registration
Students registering for all athletics must have a current physical examination on file before the student can be authorized to participate in practice/tryouts.
Each athletic season, every sport candidate whose medical examination was completed more than 90 days prior to the first practice session must complete the online Health History Update. (In other words, you must complete a HHU at the start of every sport season unless you are submitting a new physical).
The Pre-Participation Physical Forms for Holmdel High School must be uploaded no later than October 22, 2018, for participation in Winter 2018 Sports.
The Pre-Participation Physical Forms for William R. Satz School must be uploaded no later than October 23, 2018, for participation in Winter 2018 Sports.
- Your Student LID Number from PowerSchool: 12345678 (8 digit number)
Please read the following to complete your Athletic Online Registration
** Spring Sports Paperwork due by February 12, 2018 **
Submit Health Forms
All Health Forms must be scanned and uploaded for review.
** Physicals are good for 1 year **
Unless you are submitting a NEW physical, You Must Complete the online Health History Update Questionnaire
*Please Note: If you have already registered a sibling on this website use the RETURNING USERS button.
* Please record the email and password you create to log back in
(**Click the word REGISTER under your name after you have logged in**)
For Technical Support, please call telephone number: 800-513-5220.
PACKET INSTRUCTIONS – Please Read & Review Very Carefully!
Physical Evaluation – must be completed and signed by a Physician licensed to practice medicine and who has completed the New Jersey state mandated ‘Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module’ (see page 3 and 4 of the Physical Examination Form) regardless of which state they practice in (e.g., New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, etc.).
Here are some TIPS to avoid having the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation deemed incomplete:
- Before leaving the doctor’s office, read the physical.
- Vital signs must be completed and within normal limits.
- Vision must be completed. Vision must be screened with eyeglasses if prescribed.
- The appropriate “Cleared” box must be checked by the Physician.
- Date of Exam” is the date that the actual physical was performed, not the date the paperwork is completed.
- Physician’s Stamp is required on each page near the Physician’s signature.
- COMPLETED CARDIAC ASSESSMENT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT MODULE must reflect the date that the physician actually took this professional development course, not the date of the physical exam. A copy of the professional development certificate should be attached, if available.
- All “yes” and “no” items must be answered on the Healthy History Update Form. If a response is “yes”, an explanation must be given that indicates the issue has been resolved. MD clearance notes may be needed and should be included.
- Signatures are required of both the parent and the athlete.
Please scan and upload your student’s completed Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation History Form to this website.
- *Medical forms are available for you to print out on this site and to pick up in the Satz and High School Health Offices*
- Each athletic season, every sport candidate whose medical examination is dated more than 90 days prior to the first practice session must complete the oline (HHU) Health History Update. (In other words, you must complete a HHU form at the start of every sport season unless you are submitting a new physical).
- The Pre-Participation Physical Forms must be scanned and uploaded to this site no later than July 8, 2018 for Fall Sports.
ALL SPORTS PACKETS ARE DUE BY THE FOLLOWING DATES:
If packets are not in the Nurse’s Office by these dates it may jeopardize an athlete trying out for a Sport.
Winter Season - Monday, October 22, 2018
*Winter Sports will start tryouts/practice on November 19, 2018
*Ice Hockey/Swimming will start tryouts/practice on November 5, 2018
Spring Season - Monday, February 11, 2019
*Spring Sports will start tryouts/practice on March 1, 2019
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact.